Click here for important information on how to submit your grades electronically to Post Secondary Institutions.
It is time to apply to college. Colleges operate on a “First Come – First Serve” basis so early application is very important. Even if you plan to attend University it is a good idea to apply to one college this fall as a back up to your University application.
The local colleges open for admission on the following dates:
How to apply: Visit the website http://www.pas.bc.ca/ to begin your Common application form. This website allows you to apply to any public BC institution. You will need to have the following information to complete your application:
- Permanent mailing address and telephone number(s)
- Emergency contact name and telephone number(s)
- Email addresses
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Personal Education Number (PEN) (if you attended high school in BC) or Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) Reference Number (if you attended high school in Ontario )
- Names and dates of high schools attended
If you are still unsure as to where you wish to apply visit the website http://www.educationplanner.ca/ to investigate which Colleges and Universities offer programs in your chosen post secondary path.
If you are confused see your counsellor ASAP.