The online application will open at 2:00 PM on Tuesday Sept. 5.
Students can access the application to select their locker and with some care and planning ensure that they share their locker with their preferred locker partner.
1) Go to http://moscrop.lockerassignment.com . A suggestion is to choose your locker partner beforehand to ensure you both can choose the same locker. Grade 12’s have their own individual locker. There is a map of all the locker locations on the Moscrop school website along with these instructions. Please take a moment to review the Locker Map to choose your locker location.
2) Login using your student number as the user id and your birth date as the password, in “YYYYMMDD” format. Student number is located on each student’s schedule of classes.
3) Select a zone of the school in which you would like to have a locker. Note that as the availability of lockers in a zone changes, the buttons will change from Yellow (many lockers available), to Orange (over 50% of lockers capacity assigned) to Red (no lockers available in zone).
4) When a zone is selected the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Orange has at least one person in the locker already.
5) Once you have selected a locker you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination.
**CHOOSE YOUR LOCKER CAREFULLY. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR LOCKER ONCE CHOSEN THROUGH THE ONLINE APPLICATION**