**PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TIMETABLE**
All parents are invited to Moscrop’s Parent Night September 21 to meet your son or daughter’s teachers. The evening begins at 5:45 pm with a presentation on study skills by Mr. Young, Ms. Quelch and Ms. Tapia. Meeting the teachers begins at 6:45 pm in the Student Commons with Introductions and Directions for the evening. Beginning at 7:00 pm, parents will have the opportunity to travel the school, listen for the bells to signal class change and follow their child’s timetable to meet their teachers. The purpose of the evening is for parents to simply meet their child’s teachers. An opportunity to discuss student progress will be available for the parent teacher interviews scheduled for November 2.
Hope to see everyone there!
Congratulations to Ramin Najar, who was named to the Dragon Boat Canada U16/U18 National Team. The team raced this past July in Divonne-les-Bains, France at the 2017 World Nations Dragon Boat Championships. Ramin and the Canadian National Junior U18 team won the overall junior championship and 7 team gold medals, 2 silver and 3 bronze medals.
The online application will open at 2:00 PM on Tuesday Sept. 5.
Students can access the application to select their locker and with some care and planning ensure that they share their locker with their preferred locker partner.
1) Go to http://moscrop.lockerassignment.com . A suggestion is to choose your locker partner beforehand to ensure you both can choose the same locker. Grade 12’s have their own individual locker. There is a map of all the locker locations on the Moscrop school website along with these instructions. Please take a moment to review the Locker Map to choose your locker location.
2) Login using your student number as the user id and your birth date as the password, in “YYYYMMDD” format. Student number is located on each student’s schedule of classes.
3) Select a zone of the school in which you would like to have a locker. Note that as the availability of lockers in a zone changes, the buttons will change from Yellow (many lockers available), to Orange (over 50% of lockers capacity assigned) to Red (no lockers available in zone).
4) When a zone is selected the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Orange has at least one person in the locker already.
5) Once you have selected a locker you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination.
**CHOOSE YOUR LOCKER CAREFULLY. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR LOCKER ONCE CHOSEN THROUGH THE ONLINE APPLICATION**
First Day of School – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2017
Homeroom assignment will be posted on the windows of the Multipurpose Room by 3pm, September 1.
GRADE 8 (10:00a – 12:00p) – Please meet your homeroom teacher in the MULTIPURPOSE ROOM.
Internationals (10:00a-12:00p) – Please go to your HOMEROOM CLASSES.
GRADES 9-12 (12:30p – 1:15p) – Please go to your HOMEROOM CLASSES.
Moscrop PAC Letter of Welcome 2017-18
Student Fees 2017-18
2017-18 Bell Schedules
School Map 2017-18
School Photo Day Information
Beginning in September 2017, Moscrop will have its own App to replace the Agenda Planner. Everyone is encouraged to use the App.
GET THE APP:
Install the App on your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch / Android: Go to http://moscrop.appazur.com and tap the “App Store” or “Google Play” button OR open the App store or Google Play on your device and search for “My Moscrop”. It’s Free!
If you are using a computer, you can sign into Web App at http://moscrop.appazur.com/app/.
- In the menu, tap “Sign In”. Here, you can “Sign Up” for a personal account, or “Sign In” using your school account if applicable.
- Tap “Classes” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your classes.
- Tap “Groups” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your clubs, teams, and other groups that you belong to.
- In the menu, tap the gear with your name next to it, and pick how you want your notifications.
All grade 8 students will receive a paper Agenda Planner. Any other students still requesting a paper Agenda Planner may request one at the office.