- Exams will start promptly on the hour (8 for AM exams, and 12 for PM exams). If you are late the exam will begin without you. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will not be allowed to write the exam (as per Collegeboard policy)
- Exams with an * means you need to arrive extra early for this exam, since it requires extra time
- Exams with an ** means that this exam typically takes an additional hour+ to write, due to the use of technology
- Make sure you bring photo ID, No. 2 HB pencils, erasers, pen/white out, and water
WHAT'S NEW @ MOSCROP
Congratulations to the following students who recently competed in the Burnaby District French Oral Speaking Competition and were winners in their Grade / Division levels:
Kate Lubenkova, grade 8, French Immersion
Matiguida Sylla, grade 9, Francophone
Sarra Pirmohamed, grade 9 French Immersion
Joanne Kim, grade 10, Francophone
Lijia Zhang, grade 11, French Immersion
These students will go on to compete at the Provincial level in May. Well Done!
Here is another way to support Dry Grad 2017!
COBS at Marine Way and Lougheed Town Centre are offering our Dry Grad the opportunity to participate in their “Dough Raiser” program.
Each time you purchase a product at COBS Marine Way or Lougheed Town Centre, mention you’re raising dough for Moscrop Secondary and their staff will process a 10% donation of the total sale back to us.
COBS MARINE WAY
7515 Market Crossing
COBS LOUGHEED TOWN CENTRE
9855 Austin Rd
Thanks for your support!
Dry Grad Committee
Attention All Students, on Thursday April 27 the Burnaby School District will be hosting its first ever District Pride Dance! This dance is open to all high school students in the district, in the spirit of celebrating the diversity and inclusivity of our students. The dance will be held from 6pm-9pm at Byrne Creek Community School. Tickets will go on sale in the school office on Monday April 3 – Friday April 7 for $7; then again Monday April 10 – Thursday April 20 for $10. There are only 40 tickets available per school, so buy them early to avoid missing out. The theme of the dance is “Pride” so wear your rainbow colours to show your support. Hope to see you all there!
Brennan Strandberg-Salmon and Kevin Lin, Gr. 11, wrote an article on the importance of urban streams, stream stewardship and environmental volunteering that was published in the March-April issue of BC Outdoors and the spring issue of BC Nature. Kevin, a Moscrop photography student, also had some photos of his published as well. This project was part of their Work Experience with Stoney Creek Environment Committee. The article was originally published in Moscrop’s The Prowler. (Read the Article)
Brennan Strandberg-Salmon, Gr. 11, successfully applied for a $500 grant from the City of Burnaby on behalf of the Stoney Creek Environment Committee for a Bee Pollinator Awareness Project. The money is to be used for supplies for an upcoming display at the Great Salmon Send-Off on May 13 . This initiative is part of his Work Experience with Stoney Creek Environment Committee.
- December 16, 2016 No Comments
- November 10, 2016 No Comments
- October 24, 2016 No Comments
- August 10, 2016 No Comments
- June 24, 2016 No Comments
- June 23, 2016 No Comments
- June 14, 2016 No Comments
- May 31, 2016 No Comments
- May 27, 2016 No Comments
- May 27, 2016 No Comments